• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5 member locator

only 1 WI guy thats sad well lets make it 2.
Madison Wisconsin. . .Here guys i'm the proud owner. . .well we'll see about the proud part but an owner for sure of a 95 GMC 2500 6.5-T. its like just like a GMC 2500 only older and its like a turbo diesel only slower. . .But if its in the right mood it will get you from A to B and back. . .maybe. . .me and the old 6.5 got off to a shacky start but its starting to stablize it was 1 owner truck so i'm sure it was just getting used to me. . .

Mikey

I am located in NW KS most of the time, Colby-Goodland Corridor, with party trips with the buds to Hays.

South Central Idaho, Gooding area, in the later summer (july-Mid August) for barley harvest.

Always have basic tools on board. At the very least, we can provide a place to dump the broke down truck till you can fetch it!

If you are a Gleaner enthusist, stop in to absorb the metal mess! (code term for dad has too many combines)

Keep the rigs near Newberg Oregon. About 30 miles south of Portland

I used to work at Newburg Ford when I first got out of the AirForce

Tigard Oregon (10 miles South of Portland).

In Missy GoodWench's back yard.

Worked at Stream International for about a year before I left Oregon all together.

Maybe I'll return someday but prolly not as long as my Ex-wife still lives in Oregon (or still lives).

Now I live in Berrien Springs MI. about 10 miles south of Benton Harbor MI and 20 miles North of South Bend IN.

North Central Florida. Just North of a little town called Waldo and way out in the sticks - about 15 miles NE of Gainesville - home of the University of Florida Fighting Gators.

Man, it's lonely for us 6.5'ers way down south.
Anytime I talk to a local 6.5'er I try to lead em here.....but I keep forgetting it's tts.US not .com ....guys probably think I'm an idiot. :eek:

Smitty

Mon-Fri & some weekends - Griffith/Merrillville, Indiana
Other weekends - West Lafayette, IN or Martinsville, IN

I'd like to revise this if I may - For work, you might see my truck anywhere between Springfield, IL to Naperville, IL to NW Indiana to Greenwood, IN.

Back