• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Dyno results

:yesnod: metric...
Hih... yep, it makes 262,5hp... engineer made also a "brake dyno" to see how much it takes off to have rwhp. Average was 12% off so it's about 230 rwhp.:thumbsup:

Nice numbers Kane, for those of you that don't do metric here are the conversions

453.23194073071653 foot lbs at 3500 Rpm

258.71313672989 HP at 2500 rpm

Very nice numbers from a 6.5

Last edited:
I have the stock turbo (1994 = GM4?), homemade turbomaster ~0.8 bar pressure. And chip from kojo, fuel table is more agressive from the lower pedal % position but modified so that there's not too sensitive on/off feature when driving with "light pedal" (I believe it's same that you have tested). Anyway, max fuel is 80mm3.
I also have DIY fsd resistor with value 110K Ohm, I have no idea if it's really improvement than res#9 but PCM does not give any error DTC :smile5: :rolleyes5:

I have the stock turbo (1994 = GM4?), homemade turbomaster ~0.8 bar pressure. And chip from kojo, fuel table is more agressive from the lower pedal % position but modified so that there's not too sensitive on/off feature when driving with "light pedal" (I believe it's same that you have tested). Anyway, max fuel is 80mm3.
I also have DIY fsd resistor with value 110K Ohm, I have no idea if it's really improvement than res#9 but PCM does not give any error DTC :smile5: :rolleyes5:

Nice. yes I am testing the same chip, you are running. I like it a lot, DID KOJO dyno his rig as well?

What kind of flexible hose did you use for your intercooler.

Well, they are just 3-ply silicon tubes (2 1/2") and 2 1/2" pipes. I just bought them hose/pipe by hose/pipe when I was doing it. Cooler has 3" pipes, so I needed 3" => 2 1/2" hoses.
And the one in turbo is still like new... so, good quality I think.

Dont forged, Kuutio had 195 kw, and i know he has stock bosch injectors, i installed them this summer to his truck

Yep, but I'm so proud of that little GM4!! I like my GM4 too, although the ATT nets you higher RPMs easier and top speed :drive:

With the ATT taking 2nd and 3rd gear above 3500 is still smooth sailing and shifting.

Back