• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Harley's

I had a night train for a while...sold it and got a Gixxer, sold that and got my ZX-14....Im going back to harley...I want a bagger though this time

Here is my 66 and the 04 that I sold!:ihih:

I thought you were looking at getting a new Road King or such late last year or early this year? No longer looking at getting a new one?

I am still thinking hard about getting a 09 FLHX street glide

Im a 33 year old on a geezerglide and will never go back. Stereo, cruise control, cig lighter, all the things ya need for a road trip! Oh and lets not forget the sweet 6 speed. :cornut:

Attachments

• l_275b9d2af3221522c146d3d543ebdd28.jpg
    l_275b9d2af3221522c146d3d543ebdd28.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Mark 271.jpg
    Mark 271.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Mark 272.jpg
    Mark 272.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 13
Im a 33 year old on a geezerglide and will never go back. Stereo, cruise control, cig lighter, all the things ya need for a road trip! Oh and lets not forget the sweet 6 speed. :cornut:

The bigger motor and the Six speed are two excelent reasons to add the bike to the stable:D

I like the paint matched dash on your glide

July 17th-20th :sifone:

That's what I thought, dead in the middle of my two weeks at work off shore:nonod:

I thought when I checked my work schedule at the begining of the year, I was at work for Daytona, Myrtle, Laconia, Little Sturgis, Sturgis and Biketoberfest.....

That's what I thought, dead in the middle of my two weeks at work off shore:nonod:

I thought when I checked my work schedule at the begining of the year, I was at work for Daytona, Myrtle, Laconia, Little Sturgis, Sturgis and Biketoberfest.....

Ya know, when I was in that same shit would happen to me! Its like they know when all the good stuff is going on and plan over it! Well Ill le you know how it goes!:cornut:

Ya know, when I was in that same shit would happen to me! Its like they know when all the good stuff is going on and plan over it! Well Ill le you know how it goes!:cornut:

For me, this is just the breaks of a 14 day at work, 14 day at home rotation. A couple years ago, I had every major ralley off:cornut:, that was great. Now I am on the bad cycle....

I can not complain to much, it is nice to work only slightly more than 1/2 the year..

Thanks Dave. I really like it too. I wish it were fuel inj. though.

I love fuel injection. My buds all gave my crap when I got my 03 cause I got a FI bike, said I could not hop it up.

Well, it is hopped up, 100 torque and 96 HP....And they can not out run me with their carb bikes

Yeah Dave,I was in the market for a new bike but I am having so much fun with my other toys lately,I kinda dont miss almost getting killed every time I go out for a ride!
My wife isn't quite so nervous and my liver seems to love me a bit more these days too!:smilewinkgrin:

I love fuel injection. My buds all gave my crap when I got my 03 cause I got a FI bike, said I could not hop it up.

Well, it is hopped up, 100 torque and 96 HP....And they can not out run me with their carb bikes
Can I do a small burnout on it?:devil:

Back