Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Apr 27, 2017 at 1:38 PM
- Nov 15, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Well it hits on 7 of 8..., from AZ
Bat s#it crazy with yet another 6.5 project. May 31, 2015
- WarWagon was last seen:
- Engaged in conversation, Apr 27, 2017 at 1:38 PM
SignatureMy starter makes more torque than your lug nuts take... If Private Numbnuts can figure out how to work on a 6.2/6.5 diesel you can too!
Not enough room in sig for all the stuff I have that LeroyDiesel.com sells.
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT QC LB HO Cumapart 6 speed handshaker w/ Pacbrake. Factory 3rd pedal anti theft.
1993 Chevy "Patch" Rat Rod K2500 6.5 Diesel LB project: Modified. Heavily modified. Illegally modified. Now a 6.2 re-power w/6.5 NA heads. Gapless rings. Walbro FRB-5. A-Team Turbo. ARP head studs. 6 banger Trans tune chip. Yank 2400RPM Stall Billet multi disk TC. I think I have changed, replaced, or tightened every bolt and nut on this thing!
1992 GMC 2500 RC 4x4 6.5 project now smoking.