Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Dec 16, 2017 at 10:51 AM
- Aug 1, 2017
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, Male, from Miles City, Montana
- MrMarty51 was last seen:
- Viewing thread 1996 K1500 Suburban shifting funny / cutting out, Dec 16, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Signature2000 Chevrolet K3500 Crew Cab, 6.5 diesel, auto trans. relocated Stanadyne PMD behind bumper, 3" straight through exhaust, new vacuum pump, boost control solenoid and pressure sensor. three stage high idle PTO option.
1959 Dodge W100, Poly Head 318, flatbed, gin poles, 6,000# winch front of bed.
1978 K20, 400 V8, auto trans with manual kit in T~Case and lock out hubs.