Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Jan 16, 2017 at 11:47 PM
- May 3, 2008
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
- Rhode Island
Share This Page
RI Chevy Silveradoman
At your service, Male, from Rhode Island
Staff Member Moderator
- RI Chevy Silveradoman was last seen:
- [On Tapatalk]Engaged in conversation, Jan 16, 2017 at 11:47 PM
- Rhode Island
I like taking things and making them better!
I'm big on FILTERS! And Magnets!
Anything Diesel, NASCAR
Signature2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD LLY Duramax
LT3 4WD Allison 6 Speed CCSB :thumbsup:
FS2500 Bypass Oil Filter, Kennedy Twin Lift Pumps, Dual Nicktane Fuel Filters, Coolant Filter, All On Headlight Mod, Rhino Liner / Trac Rack, Lund Interceptor Wind Deflector, Recon Rear Light Bar, 34 FT. Keystone Cougar TT, PML Rear Differential Cover, Tekonsha Prodigy Brake Controller, Putnam XDR Class 5 Receiver, Reese Dual Cam HP Strait Line Hitch, Stainless Tie Rod Sleeves, PPE Deep Pan with Transynd, Stanandyne Fuel Supplement, 265/75/16 General Grabber HTS Tires, Filter Mags All The Way Around
Member #1 of the Ocean State Diesel Club!