Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Jun 19, 2018 at 8:53 AM
- Aug 21, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Well-Known Member, from East TN
- smokymtn65 was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Jun 19, 2018 at 8:53 AM
Signature'95 K1500 Suburban, 6.5TD upgraded cooling kit, (fan, water pump, dual t-stat crossover) 4in exhaust, 3in down pipe, 12lb boost, #9 resistor, relocated PMD (behind front bumper left wheel)
SID, (The Slough) "84 K-10 6.2 NA , 700r4 Silverado slow but goes & goes & goes..... Old Detroit fuel filter set up, electric fuel pump, GP override, otherwise bone stock.
2010 Camaro "Dark Attitude"
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of manure by the