Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Feb 27, 2017 at 1:23 AM
- Jul 4, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Brain Damaged Diesel Junkie, Male, from usually south of Camp Pendleton, California
TBI, PTSD, nerves shot, can't drive anymore, take forever to do anything, still thankful to live and be surrounded by love. Mar 24, 2016
- dangerousdave was last seen:
- Viewing thread Slop in Steering Column Joint, Feb 27, 2017 at 1:23 AM
- Home Page:
California native, 12 years USAF, 23yrs elect/mech engineer, then OTR driver, Construction Inspector, now disabled. Original wife of 35+ years.
- Keeping Wifey happy 34+ years
'Hobbies': this forum, movies, playing mechanic, dogs & cats, gardening, tinkering.
SignatureNot as Dangerous as I used to be Dave
http://www.silent-warriors.com/ Veterans of America Club, member #25
1994 Suburban 6.5TD C2500 "F", 3.73 gears, 4L80E, 276K+ miles. bumper mount fsd, custom cold air intake, DIY TM, Flowmaster DP and X-over, hollow soot trap, 4" exaust, http://leroydiesel.com/ (Burning Oil) OPS ext. hose kit, oil cooler kit, Walbro LP, and more. 180 degree thermostat, modified fan clutch and 9 blade, 21” composite fan. Racor pre LP filter, removed tank sock, Fuel press and boost gauges, Lubrilon engine treatment, 21.2 average mpg, added air dam to improve cooling and mpg. Add 1qt ND30 or 16oz 2-stroke oil per 26 gallons of fuel, 8 oz PS gray bottle. Recent CA - TX trip 24.9mpg LOADED.