Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.
Your truck knowledge is missing!
- Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
- We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
- Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
- NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
Problems registering? Click here to contact us!
Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!
- Last Activity:
- Nov 17, 2017 at 1:29 PM
- Feb 7, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
ak diesel driver
6.5 driver, from alaska
6.5 driver Jan 29, 2017
- ak diesel driver was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Nov 17, 2017 at 1:29 PM
tools wood and metal
Signature99 k3500 crewcab dually bought with 132k, 4" exhaust, glow plug override, electric fan clutch, dual 1000w block heaters, #2/0 battery cable from batt to starter, ATT, Raptor 150
96 gmc k2500 4" exhaust, marine inj, #9 resistor, GL4, turbomaster, duraterms,-1.94 TDCO,FTB, remote pmd, isspro pillar gauges, lift pump relay added ,141 block, 2 1000 w block heaters, 2 150w glue on oilpan heaters, 2 150w glue on transpan heaters, 97 K47 air filter , IP replaced at 229k , engine died 306k still on original trans
94 k1500 excab sb 6.5 plow truck. Fisher plow w/engine driven pump, F intake, h/m turbomaster, plowing chip by Buddy, remote PMD w#9 resistor, Duraterms
96 k3500 CC 6.5 dually parts truck
94 k2500 excab lb 6.5 parts truck
00 burb 5.3 wifes
94 escort 5 speed beater with a heater
70 Ford reg cab lb 428 cj richmond 5spd lockers 35s
75 Vette built 383 needs work
62 Tempest convertible way on the back burner project
85 Honda VF1000R
90 P30 Cummins BT4 work van
90 Int SA dump w/20T trailer