• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Your favorite hot rod.

Now that's a purdy truck! Looks like a work of art. :thumbsup:

My uncle bought that truck new in 1955, I went to the dealer with him when he picked it up. I bought it from my uncle in 1964 for $700.00, it had 33,000 miles on it then. I had it painted about a year after I got it, $ 25.00 and I paid for the materials :) I've had it painted 4 times over the years, the last paint job was $ 4700. The 1955 Cameo was the first 'Fleetside' type pickup. The bed and tailgate are fiberglass, the cab is a regular 2nd Series cab for the 1955 model. Also the '55 was the first Chevy V8 a screaming 145hp 265 ci, my Duramax gets a lot better mileage :)

Now that's a purdy truck! Looks like a work of art. :thumbsup:

:iagree:

That is just an awesome looking truck. A sweet Sunday cruiser. Something that should be passed down from generation to generation to appriciate it.

1990 chevy 1/2 ton 454 SS with the original black center wheels. last year of the genIV big block and the turbo 400. drop some high flowing heads and a 750 holley carb and you got a nice truck

Hurst S/S AMX:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=140278434&albumId=1374510

Hurst S/S AMX:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__CIA1Ezx4

Only 53 of them built Because AMC want to go racing so they had to make a production so they stamped out 53 copys of there race car and sold as production cars. . .

Specs:
390AMC V-8, 12.5:1 compression, 302* 580 lift cam, Borga warner T-10 close ratio, AMC/Dana 60 rear with 4.44 Gears G60-14's on front n N50-15's On Rear.

Ran low 11's high 10's off the show room floor with minor tweaking would run Mid 9's . . .

Not bad for the " UNDER DOG "

Mike

AC Cobra 351Cleveland 4bbl

'34 ford vicky flathead v8 + 3 rochesters + lakes pipes

Chevy Nomad with NO rear seat, but a built rat motor amidship, as I drew plans for in High School.

Dodge Viper any year, stock or mod.

Ferrari Dino

Semper Vigilant

Hands down all I would want is this:
View attachment 8884
Hennessey Performance Engineering is at it again with their latest creation, a limited edition 2010 HPE700 Camaro. The HPE700 is a 2010 Camaro SS mated with a Supercharged LS9 V8 that has been tuned to produce 705 horsepower and 717-lb-ft of torque. Other options on this beast include 15-inch carbon brakes from the ZR1, HRE wheels with Michelin PS2 tires, suspension upgrades, Carbon fiber body upgrades and exterior aerodynamic packages to improve downforce at high speeds.

I have mine.

I am currantly building a twin turbo 588 big block stock suspension 66 chevelle original SS 396 4 speed car. I will get some pics up. The car is currantly getting painted.

WOW..your nuts!!:thumbsup:

I am a newly re-born muscle car nut. My first car was a 70' Chevelle and I finally had the chance to get my hands on another 70' a few months back. It's great to see Chevelle's are still pretty popular:D.

Still got my dream,66 chevy 2 L79 with a few Xtras:D that runs 9.30's in the 1350.
also restoring a 72 chevlle "heavy chevy"with 572 6 speed,an very rare yf3 car.
of corse the 572 and 6-speed are not factory.

Did you ever get the 572 running in your Chevelle? How do you like it?

Back