• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Yo LeRoy!

Raleigh

Reaction score
Curious on a couple of thing here. I am newish to these engines so tell me about the Diamond Eye exhaust for a 94 Burban 6.5T.
It states turbo back, do I need an additional down pipe or is that included in the kit?
And what is the turn around time on the exhaust and the PMD Relocation kit?

Thanks!

He can have there when you leave for work 2mro morning! Well maybe not that quick but he doesnt mess around on the PMD kits, I THINK the DE kit come directly from the warehouse but he gets those orders in pretty quick from the sounds of it.

X2.

The suburban kit comes with everything from turbo/down pipe back. A 4x5" stainless tip is available on my site also.

Tell Paul & Jake hi.

X2.
The suburban kit comes with everything from turbo/down pipe back. A 4x5" stainless tip is available on my site also.
Tell Paul & Jake hi.

Hi Back at ya. Had a good conversation with Dave this afternoon. Sounds like he has skills that can help the community here what with his restoration project he's got going on. But that's his story to tell.

Back