• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

YALL GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!!

I understand some of you vendors paid for the whole year right before the sale. That really sucks for you guys.

And I'm going to guess that there is no way to get the remaining balance of the year back too. Kinda like a pro rated amount, just pay for the first 5 months or so. That does suck for you guys. Whatever dollar amount it cost.

Hey, were all here so wheteher it be Here or There were still having fun! Who cares about the name? Im tired of stupid asses with money ruining everything, but thats life...

LOL X2 thats what i was saying!....autofourms probley wasnt expecting that!

I bet they were expecting it. These guys are businessmen and since they have bought other auto forums in the past I am sure they have encountered this before. Probably why they are not very active over there now. I "think" they are going to let the smoke clear and before too long the people left over there will forget it was ever sold and the info that you guys put there will stay and bring on new members that didn't know DP before the sale. I am sure most vendors will stay and autoforums probably will bring in alot more from their other sites. DP will never be the same, but I don't think the new owners expect it to be or even want it to be. They are just looking at how to turn a profit, and you don't spend that kind of money on a forum if you don't know what you are doing and expect what has happened. Just my opinion.

Back