• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

YALL GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!!

I have to say though that this place has so much more potential that DP....from what I experienced over there and what I hear from other people...I only hope that this site will stay how it is now and just grow...the atmosphere is great here!!!

"my replies" hasnt' brought up anything new in almost a week on DP. i just go for the marketplace anymore...

hopefuly some sucker puts the deal of the day up there and i can catch it just right....

kinda sad to see it slide down hill, I have alot of time over there. Oh well I am spending alot of time here now.

I think most everyone warned them that if things went for the worse or were just plain changed from a good thing, then they were going to jump ship. And the numbers don't lie.

Goes to show that DP was just more than a site to go to. When the members got shafted. The new owners were left with nothing.

"my replies" hasnt' brought up anything new in almost a week on DP. i just go for the marketplace anymore...

hopefuly some sucker puts the deal of the day up there and i can catch it just right....

Same here, I have been trying to get some responces over there, and I just check My Replies and if nothing is there, I move on and come here

Back