• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wynn's Tranny Fluid

RYDNHI4X4

Halt Halt Or I'll Release My Dog
Reaction score
Does anyone have any comments on this Wynn's tranny fluid.

I can get my tranny flushed for 150 bucks with this Wynn's and they guarantee the life of my tranny up to 210,000 miles if I have the tranny is flushed every 30,000 miles with the Wynn's. If the tranny does to shit they will give 2,000 bucks towards a new tranny.

Comments Please.

I did some digging and can't find any specifications yet, all I could find was their sheet for application. If anyone finds a real spec sheet, post a link.

On edit: also, I cant find the specifics on the guarantee. It would be a bargain if they'll help you build a Suncoast after you smoke the Ally with a monster tune.

That would be an idea. Get the tranny flushed and just smoke the tranny to get 2,000 bucks towards a new SunCoast StageIV.

All I could find was Wynn's Tranny Flush System.

I have a thread similar to this one about BG Transmission fluid. Thay also have a warrenty if you flush with their stuff. All I can get is an application sheet as well.
Almost sounds to good to be true!

I have a thread similar to this one about BG Transmission fluid. Thay also have a warrenty if you flush with their stuff. All I can get is an application sheet as well.
Almost sounds to good to be true!

From reading the Wynns warranty document, it seems this is 1/3 fluid, 1/3 service, 1/3 insurance policy, because they don't appear to limit repair coverage to oil related failures. t2tch, I'll look some more on the BG warranty and post again on your thread if I find anything useful.

Talked to the Dealership yesterday and they said Wynn's tranny is acceptable aslong as it is Dextron 6.

Any comments on this. Should I trust them.

I would not be worried about the fluid, it should be fine.

I have read over and over that Allisons should not be flushed due to clutch delamination. I am not a transmission expert, you may want to contact one of the trusted Ally guys on that one.

Just talked to the Allison Dealer in Rochester, Ny and they said as long as the fluid is Dextron 6 it is good to go in our tranny's.

I would not be worried about the fluid, it should be fine.

I have read over and over that Allisons should not be flushed due to clutch delamination. I am not a transmission expert, you may want to contact one of the trusted Ally guys on that one.

I thought that was with a forced pump machine. I thought I read that if you use a machin that does not have a pump in it it is ok. In other words a machine that uses the tranny pump only.

On edit: Is dex 6 TES-295 compliant or just GM's fluid because it's cheaper?

I thought that was with a forced pump machine. I thought I read that if you use a machin that does not have a pump in it it is ok. In other words a machine that uses the tranny pump only.

On edit: Is dex 6 TES-295 compliant or just GM's fluid because it's cheaper?

Dexron VI is not TES-295 rated, but to maintain your GM warranty you need to use Dex VI. Your factory warranty is not from Allison, it's from GM. It's confusing to me too, I don't understand it and neither do the Ally guys I 've talked to either.

Back