• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Would This Offset Fit?

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Ok, so after doing some Research, it looks like ION Wheels aren't that good.

So.....I found other wheels now. They are made by TYFUN.

The Wheels in Question if they will fit on the Stock Suspension are 24x10 Wheel with a +13 Offset. The Tires will be 305/35/24.

Will that Setup clear ok? Maybe minor Trimming or Cranking will be needed?

You can play with different size tires and wheels HERE and see how they will fit.
http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp

FYI -
The OEM Wheels are 16" x 6.5" with +28mm offset
The OEM Tires are LT245/75R-16

Enter the OEM number on the left window and the new numbers on the right hand side.

Well from what I can see form the Model there, they will sit closer to the Brakes and Such than the Factory Wheels & Tires, but they will be FARTHER away from them than my current 20" Setup which is a good thing I guess.

Still wondering if they'll clear the Cognito UCA Kit though. This wasn't a concern to me until recently when I saw people talking about it over the the DP Site. Is that Clearance Problem geared more towards Oversized Tires or the Wheels?

Well, I'm not sure what it is you are looking for.

I guess I will still go back to my previous answer to your original question in your previous thread.

http://dieseltowingresource.com/showthread.php?p=47910#post47910

A +13 mm offset should fit better than your original choice of wheels with ZERO offset.

The tire dimensions from the previous thread tell me that they should fit without any lift kit at all, only some trimming and a little cranking of the T-bars should be required, so a Cognito UCA kit should make it even better.

If you want to be 100% sure, then you'll just have to try them on and see how they fit. I don't know what else to tell ya. :D

Don't forget to get the front end aligned after you make any changes to the suspension.

Back