• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L Working Whipple with working complete 6.5

TOBASH

Banned
Reaction score
Working Whipple supercharger with working and compression tested complete 6.5. Ports for water injection and EGT sensor. Comes with exhaust manifolds, and DB2, (and of course new glow plugs).

Boost is set at 9PSI.

Currently in my working and driving H1 Hummer.

I will “ignore” low ball offers.

I’m swapping to an upgraded P400 that fell into my lap. Nothing wrong with this 6.5 engine. I just prefer turbo.

Can you post pictures please?
Are you willing to sell the engine separately?

I’ll post pictures but (and excuse my surprise), why in the World would I sell the engine or the supercharger separately? This is a unit that is properly adjusted and ready to go. Why take time and effort to diminish the value and break something like that up?

I own a second Whipple. If you’re interested you can let me know.

If this Whipple/6.5 unit doesn’t sell, I’ll throw it into my M1025 and keep the running 6.2 as an emergency spare.

Unit is currently in my working vehicle, so I’m not sure what the pictures will add to the sale. H1 engine compartment is cramped. You won’t see much. Engine won’t be removed until after I swap in the P400 with Turbo 81A407BA-1AEB-40A3-A1C3-011971E87704.jpeg1CD2A71B-8337-41DB-9E0D-A022A7866BC6.jpeg334B4A64-9CE4-434D-AE17-2BA5E8A1B412.jpeg4BDFAD17-503E-4AA6-AB61-66C5A1173F5B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back