• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WOOHOO! First thread on Dragracing.

tracker954x4

Reaction score
Lets see your best ET's. 1/8 and 1/4 mile times.

My best so far: 8.93 @76.23 mph. 1/8 mile. Haven't gotten a chance to run the1/4 yet. See sig for details.

12.80 at 104 in the 1/4 for me I need to get another 12 second pass so I can back it up. been close though. 13.06 this year. windy night at the track. actualy had a hard time at the top end keepin straight on some of the passes

truck - 16.88 @ 78 mph ..... truck weighed in at 10,200 lbs with me in it... :D
bone stock except for straight pipe, unboosted launch.
car (when i had it) - 10.32 @ 136 mph ..... never shoulda sold it.

Lets see your best ET's. 1/8 and 1/4 mile times.

My best so far: 8.93 @76.23 mph. 1/8 mile. Haven't gotten a chance to run the1/4 yet. See sig for details.

Good times. Wonder what I could pull off in mine?

i still need to take my truck to the track. im hoping it will at least be in the 14's or 13's but i could be wrong, but only one way to find out:cool:

We need a meet a track..

All of us guys could help each other out. Who's game?

There is a very good possibility that i'll be goin to the track in huntsville this sunday........:pop2: I need to test Crazy Larry out before i give it back.

There is a very good possibility that i'll be goin to the track in huntsville this sunday........:pop2: I need to test Crazy Larry out before i give it back.

Your driving all the way to huntsville?

It's alot further than me. I didn't think it would be that close to you but I guess is...

Your probably around 2 hours from me...

It's alot further than me. I didn't think it would be that close to you but I guess is...

Your probably around 2 hours from me...

How far outside of waynesboro are you? Fayettevlle is only bout an hour and a half straight down 64. Turn south on hwy231/431 go to parkcity and you're on my doorstep.:D

Update:

Went to friday night test-n-tune @ Huntsville Dragway last night.:D Kinda surprised with my results, cause this time i had taller, heavier tires, and was carying another 230 lbs.:confused: Other than that the truck was exactly the same.

Time to update my times....
New best: 8.90 @ 76.10 mph, 1.87 60'
Previous best: 8.93 @ 76.23 mph, 1.82 60'

any body near orlando fl. we will be at orlando speedway on oct 5th at 10.00 am for fun day sunday. looks like about 20 diesel truck will be there to test and tune and bbq. bring ur own brats and beer.

Back