• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Woah!

I don't think it's photoshopped.
I've seen that truck in some youtube videos. It's a mudder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Still looks photo shopped to me. I dont see uniform tread patterns in the snow and it just looks weird somehow.

Looks like they just put monster truck tires on the military truck.
Looks really cool though. Looks like it would drive nicely on beach sand.

The tire tracks do match up. Look at the ground near the (driver's side)left front tire. It matches perfectly with the tread. The truck obviously backed up into position where the photo was taken.

Just cause I like to argue ;) : the only tire tracks that make since is the driver front. Pass side has no tracks except behind the tire? Driver rear tires have left no impression of tires?
Picture looks just weird enough that its hard to say.

I found this image of it also. https://twitter.com/rockstar_garage?lang=fil

Looks to me like the picture of the truck in the snow is real, but it has been blown up and a different background (blue semi) added to make the truck look bigger. If you zoom in you can see a pixel line wrapping around the truck where the blue semi meets it like someone had to fill it in. Couple other spots have it too. I'd say the truck is real, just not as big as this picture is trying to make it look like.

Could be a doctored picture. Look how grainy the winch area is and then how perfect the pass tire is right behind it. Again weird pic for sure.

Back