• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

winched

Trailmaster01

Marshall
Reaction score
"Tested" the new winch today....10K.....came across a stuck full size blazer in a water hole.....had no front tow hooks...had to get around him...and believe me it wasn't easy then hooked up and a few minuted later freed...sorry no pics....i know it's worthless without pics but taking pictures is tacky...plus i was preoccupied....i snuck one but it didn't come out clear...worked like a charm...:smile5::nono:going wheeling alone is a :nono:especially without a winch...and ATs lol

Got home tonight and found a Dodge minivan stuck in the mud behind my rear fence...took the truck back there to look at it and see if anyone was there...they abandoned it...came back after a little bit and two officers were checkin it out....asked me if it was mine and I said no...I don't drive minivans as a matter of course...no I didn't really say that but....said that the owner was local etc ...etc....bsed for a few introduced myself as did my neighbor who came back because he though...well his wife thought someone was messing with the vehicle....officer asked me if I was stuck. I said no I just parked there....he said I have the SUV and I came in the 'way you did' and I was like 'no way so I came around the other way'. BTW they've got their patrol vehicles stuck in this spot a few times....I told them I left a note on the windshield with my number and I'd pull it out for them so we'll see...prolly can't afford a tow truck...and honestly I don't know if I'd pull it out for free....these are tough times....and honestly...I'm not the dummy whellin in mud with a minivan...:thumbsup:

Back