• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Win 7 at work

Clark20ry

Agent #58 OB-DII A(ALCU)
Reaction score
Well I finaly made the change from Vista to Win 7. It was a fairly pain free change. I don't like the fact that Compaq doesn't do Win 7 drivers or support. I did take a few hours trying to repair my Outlook Exchange profile. All in all seems to an OK O/S but I am still a Mac man...

Win 7 IMO is the best OS, It will beat Apple hands down, more things to do with it and I can play some of my older games without issues. I do however have a Apple iTouch so IMO they have the best music player....

Apples iPod is hands down the best mp3 I believe. I would like to try a mac one day though...

Win 7 IMO is the best OS, It will beat Apple hands down, more things to do with it and I can play some of my older games without issues. I do however have a Apple iTouch so IMO they have the best music player....

Well Tim it will have to do amazing things to beat Mac. I have to admit it is better than previous winblows version so far. I will still hold my love for this O/S until it proves itself....

Back