• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WICKED DEAL on Magnaflow Dual exhaust systems...especially if your Canadian

skleppy

Reaction score
Thought I would share this over here for the rest of us Canadians while I'm on another holiday from the other site:

I just bought mine today...I don't work for these guys or know them but I got a f****n wicked deal.

Staff: Non supporting site sponsor's link removed.

A turbo back dual tail pipe magnaflow kit part number 15964 for $399 shipped...to me in BC nonetheless!!!! Just make sure you tell him that you want it shipped Fed Ex and not UPS. Their default is UPS, but you'll get hosed on brokerage and duties so go Fed Ex.

You can not even find that for that price anywhere here in Canada. Even with exchange, I figured it out to be about $475 CDN. You can barely get a single cat back system here for that price. From what he told me they are slow movers and they are having a hard time selling them so they are blowing them out.

If you call the above, you want to talk to Sam at extension 5637 and tell him that you saw the auctions on ebay. I'm on Vancouver Island and my price was $399 US with FREE SHIPPING. They have 30 plus of the 15964 number and 4 of the 15975. The 64 kit has tips, the 75 doesn't. They're both turbo back kits with the cat delete pipe though. SMOKIN WICKED DEAL for us Cancuks eh!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice find.. looks like between this and the mouthpieces you have been busy :D

BS...bent over because you're Canadian...and proven

The reason that is cheaper is that is the entry level system. This one does not include tips and the material is different, its the aluminized stainless. The system that I talked about at the top has the tips already welded on the system when it arrives in the box. Also its 409 stainless, not aluminzed stainless as this other system is. The one that Alligator has is the pro series, the one that I bought is the XL series...the next step up. As for the shipping, yes it says that they ship to Canada. But as I explained in my pm, when it comes to Canada vendors use a different set of rules.

I went through the steps to purchase the system off of their website. The website advertises free shipping on orders over $49.99...so I should be good right afterall the price is well over $200 (actual price is on the wesbsite). BUT...like I said I'm in Canada...so this an actual cut and paste from their website:

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select

United Parcel Service (XML) (1 pkg x 85 lbs total)
UPS Standard, 2009-04-06 $82.49

Federal Express (1 x 85lbs)
Ground Service $74.57
International Economy (4-5 Days) $193.19
International Priority (1-3 Days) $229.25

My shipping cost...a grand total of zero, nothing, notta, zilch and I could go on. Thats why I get pissed when staff removes a link that even though its non vendor, its maybe of greater use to someone else. So my free shipping from Alligator actually comes out to just under $75 bucks...for the same service that I paid nothing for (Fed Ex Ground).

So, the total would be about $360 shipped. But, I'm getting a lower quality system. I'm also not getting any tips in this system. If Fed Ex were not available and it went UPS...I'd be gangbanged by UPS for brokerage charges like a piece of fresh meat right off the bus at Fulsom.

So do I have a beef...well proof is available right on our vendors website. These are the vendors that I am supposed to support???? :icon_bs: I am all for supporting our vendors...but not when I am getting screwed in the process.

nice find.. looks like between this and the mouthpieces you have been busy :D

Yeah I have been...but trying to tell fellow Canadians about this deal on the other site garnered me a two month holiday. Stupid pr*cks. When you do something good no one remembers. Piss one person off, and everyone forgets. I have been trying to impress this on the staff at the other site but no one seems to believe me because I'm just a loly pee-on.

shine dont make it run better or give use bigger kuuhoonas

and good aluminized will last a very long time, specialy here in idaho where its dry

Back