• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

why they call me Foreman

Foreman00081

Reaction score
first of all props for having a 4 wheeler forum!!! i got so excited when i saw that so i gotta show off mine, its a 98 Foreman 450ES, full time 4x4 with a K&N filter, jetted carb, HMF exhaust and wearing 26x9.5 super swamper Vampire ASX's up front on ITP steel wheels and 26x13's out back (yes my quad tires are wider than my truck tires!!) also, 1.5" wheel spacers to keep the back tires from rubbing the exhaust, oh ya, and cant forget the shotgun rack! so eventhough my truck rides on 37" MT's the Foremans my real 4x4 and she gets rode hard and put away wet, never cleaned cause the mud looks good and she never complains or lets me down cause shes a Honda!

now for the pics, ill have to get some action shots sometime but i always forget to bring a camera:
101_1844.jpg

101_1847.jpg

101_1848.jpg

101_1845.jpg

Ya your quad looks a lil ruff :rolleyes5:

But the honda foremand and ranchers take a beating. There so small and lit they can go anyhwere! I have a 2003 Honda rubicon and love it! Its a work horse of a quad and goes anywhere.

The only thing that went wrong with it is the trany went out with about 300 miles om it and it was still under factory waranty.

Heres a few action shots I have

HPIM0347.jpg

HPIM0360.jpg

...appropriately a little dirty...looks like you use it...:biggrin5:
Those look like a blast...I'd probably hurt myself doing something crazy.

Ive had my rincon over the racks in the mud in this hole. This is my buddy on his foreman in it.
PIC-0035.jpg

My rincon
l_7308dc5e9762222ab042bc72800c6143.jpg

...appropriately a little dirty...looks like you use it...:biggrin5:
Those look like a blast...I'd probably hurt myself doing something crazy.

they are as much fun as they look and ive definetly earned a couple battle scars, got a permenant dent in my left shin from the foot peg when i rolled my dads honda 300 over backwards down a really steep hill and have a nice scar under my lip from airing out the foreman on a jump that i forgot was on the trail, was hauling along at about 35 in 4th gear, realized the jump was there, hit the brakes but it was too late, got about 8 feet of air and managed to land it but slammed my face into the handlebars! no broken teeth though, just a nice cut, no big deal but i did go get a full face helmet after that!

and Rebel, nice pics! you guys down there are crazy! at least you dont f**K around when it comes to mud!

These Hondas can really take a beating. Mine sure has and it looks like some of you put them through hell too.

Back