• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Why hello

Boge

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Hello all. Just want to introduce myself to those who already know me. ;) My name is Todd, I live in the sunshine state of Fl and own a landscape/lawncare company. I drive a 2004.5 Ext. LB D'Max LLY. So far this site seems pretty good, especially due to the fact that its crossed brands of trucks. Things got to heated over at **, but that is what happens when you talk P&R with anyone. You lose site of alot. I look forward to the great useful info this site has to offer.

BTW: Will there be a custom fabricating forum on here, or will that just be absorbed in the DIY section? It would be cool to see custom welding projects that people have for these trucks.

Hey Pep ... :grouphug: ?

Welcome Todd...!!!

I'm not opposed to adding new forums. Hell, I add new forums just about weekly to keep up with the members requests. If there's enough traffic to warrant a new section, I'd be happy to add it.

I'm sure you'll like it here. As you can see, its a bit different. Tell your friends...

What up everyone. Look forward to the new site.

Back