• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

why are they so much cheaper???

jackh

Reaction score
i was lookin into some tow mirrors and was referred to partszoneonline.com by many people. tow mirrors are 220 a peice there. then i found am-autoparts.com, its 326 for a pair there....

why are they so much cheaper from am-autoparts?? makes me think they are cheap or somethings wrong with them or somethin. if its the exact same mirror but 120 less per pair, im ordering from them!!

Thanks for the site.

Have you called them and questioned the price? Never hurts to ask. And, if they are the same ones that's a deal!

no i havent but thats a good idea.

btw, i got your pm but when i tried to respond, it said i did not have the privalege to do it or something like that. fyi so you dont think i ignored you ;)

no i havent but thats a good idea.

btw, i got your pm but when i tried to respond, it said i did not have the privalege to do it or something like that. fyi so you dont think i ignored you ;)

Yea, I took care of that problem. Another screw up by me! :D

ive gotten several sets from them. They are factory, they have factory labels and everything.

partszononline is actuall P&G chevrolet out of PA. THey are a chevy dealer so these parts are genuine.

I might order a set from that place if there GM mirrors.

The "AM" in our name doesn't stand for Ante Meridian, or Alaskan Malamute; it is actually a short acronym for "After Market". This just means that the items that we sell are brand new parts that replace your broken OEM parts. It is just like buying generic Aspirin, we all know it's the same ingredients, so why not pay less and get a better value?
Does this mean that none of the stuff they sell is genuine GM parts?

never heard of them. maybe they get their products cheaper so they sell it to you for less. Although I would tend to agree with you on the fact that if its made cheaper then it is cheaper, that may not always be the case.

does anybody know for sure if theyre genuine gm parts?

this mirrors are gonna end up as a gift, so i might just ask for the partszoneonline ones just to be safe since its not my money :D

damn if theyre knockoffs, screw that

i just replaced the **** with DP in that link and it worked fine :D

thanks for the help guys ill let you know how they turn out when i get them ordered

Back