• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who's been riding??

Bammer

Reaction score
Still waiting for NY trails to open and not enough white gold in Maine to make the 8 hour trip so,

Any of you out there got rideable snow?? I need a fix bad!!

Post a pic so I can live vicariously through you..:D

Whats wrong John the little over the weekend snow gotcha going? :D I really need to get mine set back up for the snow instead of the grass. That will have to be this weekends project.

Whats wrong John the little over the weekend snow gotcha going? :D I really need to get mine set back up for the snow instead of the grass. That will have to be this weekends project.

Bill,

I've had the itch since june!!!!! This cold to way warm and back to cold just isn't making me happy!!:nonod:

hmm, saw the weather forecast this morning. Sounds like winter is going to knock down my front door starting friday night through saturday. We're going to go from 40 degrees to -6 in a matter of 2 days..........so they say.

We had about 3in of powder that blew all around last wknd in northern IN. Needless to say, the grass lot across the road is a little torn up right now. I put 1,000 mi on my (new last year) Nytro and hope to do at least that this winter!

Dad's at our place in Derby, VT and they have 6" on the ground. There is a little storm coming tonight/ tomorrow and and something big this weekend. Should be good riding by the weekend.

We had about 3in of powder that blew all around last wknd in northern IN. Needless to say, the grass lot across the road is a little torn up right now. I put 1,000 mi on my (new last year) Nytro and hope to do at least that this winter!

We got 3 in of sleet and ice yesterday. Took all day to clean up, but i did manage to fire up a couple sleds for a few ):h

I've been once (located in Utah) and was lucky to return with no major damage:arms:. We need some more snow before I go again. I dont want to find any more hidden treasures, I found plenty last time:cussing:.

Attachments

• 07 Sled.jpg
    07 Sled.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 21
About 2' in Lake George area of NY,be there on the 26th!!

WOHOOOOOO):h:thumbsup:):h:thumbsup:):h:thumbsup:):h:thumbsup:

oh yea

From today...hahaha :) and no, I was not stuck in any of the pictures.

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

Oh this sucks no snow yet. Today is my b day and still none here and not looking good in the future. this sucks:mad2:

I gotta wait till after the wedding. Be goin in Feb to MI.

4wdaaron,

Where are you in Northern IN?

What sled are you riding? I'm running a 03 rev 800. Might look at getting a newer one and letting the Very soon-to-be wife ride the 03. it's not too bad. I can get to Wellston in 6 hours and to Munising in about 10.5-11 hours.

What sled are you riding? I'm running a 03 rev 800. Might look at getting a newer one and letting the Very soon-to-be wife ride the 03. it's not too bad. I can get to Wellston in 6 hours and to Munising in about 10.5-11 hours.

We got to Munising too.. stay at the Buckhorn.

At the end of last winter (like feb '07) I got an '08 Fx Nytro. It was a 'closeout' of sort. About $1,800 off since dealer rode it 300 miles in the UP. Still looks like brand new w/ 1,300 miles on it at the moment. Great power, nice ride, just still getting used to the rider forward thing. Feels tipsy compared to the vmax / srv's I had been riding.

Just went riding last Sunday. No pics though. Crazy weather were having. Good thing there was still a lot of snow through the Tug Hill area with the rain we just got over the weekend.

Oh this sucks no snow yet. Today is my b day and still none here and not looking good in the future. this sucks:mad2:

I just talked to some guys this past weekend and they said the Pocono's was getting some snow.

Back