• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who Want's To Get REALLY Creative With LED's??

Is there anybody that has pictures of LED setups on their trucks? Is so, post em. I need some ideas. :)

I got LEDs alll over my dually, but its an old truck, let me know if you still wanna see :eek:

You can light up inside the wheel pretty easily, too.

Look at my front wheel. I got a 3 led pod on the inside of the calipers on each side. So far 1+ years and 12000 miles without an issue, other than an overzealous rookie LEO with a missunderstading of MO state laws.

Tim

that's quite a few miles on the bike in short amount of time. you must be a serious rider.

i like the lights. it really compliments the daytime look of the blue paint.

that's quite a few miles on the bike in short amount of time. you must be a serious rider.

i like the lights. it really compliments the daytime look of the blue paint.

I didnt buy it to sit in the garage and look pretty. :ihih: I ride year round, except in the snow.

Since I bought it in March of 2006, its made 4 trips to Gatlinburg TN, (Including one loop of St. Louis, to G-burg, to Chatanooga, to Lynchburg TN and back) One to Des Moines, One to KC. and a whole shitpot full of 200-300 mile trips on the weekends for lunch or whatnot.

It kills me to see ads for bikes that read "2003 Softail, chromed out, 19xx miles" 1900 miles? Hell, you barely ridden it enough to keep the engine from rusting solid.

And what the hell does "Chromed out" mean, exactly?:skep:

Tim

Sure. A truck's a truck. :) Old or new, it doesn't matter.
Well here they are :biggrin5:

My 1994
l_70fc1baf55365fc5073c04b5ae8d1232.jpg

My old 96
b5eb2e8f.jpg

I didnt buy it to sit in the garage and look pretty. :ihih: I ride year round, except in the snow.

Since I bought it in March of 2006, its made 4 trips to Gatlinburg TN, (Including one loop of St. Louis, to G-burg, to Chatanooga, to Lynchburg TN and back) One to Des Moines, One to KC. and a whole shitpot full of 200-300 mile trips on the weekends for lunch or whatnot.

It kills me to see ads for bikes that read "2003 Softail, chromed out, 19xx miles" 1900 miles? Hell, you barely ridden it enough to keep the engine from rusting solid.

And what the hell does "Chromed out" mean, exactly?:skep:

Tim

You say exactly what a lot of people think, I work with a guy and I dont have all the details of his bike but he was telling me it just turned 65K and he plans on keeping it for another 100K. He also just bought a new Triumph 6 cylinder that he cruises around on as well.

Back