• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who sled pulls here?

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've done it once. I made the choice to do it a 3:00 in the morning..:doh:

I had a great time, I came in 4th or 5th. I ras running the bullydog on 85HP, that was the only mods at the time besides the tires.

I didn't break, so all in all it was a good time. Makes me want to do it again at the next one coming up.

i just started to make the switch from drag racing to pulling. gotta say pulling is way more fun than racing. off topic does anybody know of any eastern PA sled pulls?

Me.

The truck was hooked to the sled a couple weeks after I bought it.

I started out pulling 24,000lb MFWD tractors. Did that for 3 years.

The I pulled an altered farm IH 1066 for a year

Last year I hooked the truck up a few times, but wanted to save my tie rods, tranny and I had bald tires and hadnt quite figured out EFI Live yet.

This year I plan to hook plenty of times. Im shooting for a minimum of 15 hooks.

I'd like to. I made some tie rod sleeves but I need to find a tap to tap the threads in the one end. I'm just worried that somethings going to break.

Dont worry something will.

You gotta pay to play. Stuff always breaks even on stockish vehicles.

Id suggest buying a centerlink though so you dont look like an idiot with your front wheels pointed toward each other.

I'd like to. I made some tie rod sleeves but I need to find a tap to tap the threads in the one end. I'm just worried that somethings going to break.

Thats what is stopping me from doing it the 2nd time... :D

Back