• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who Do DH Members smoke out.

What's wrong with Bicyclers? Around here, none of them try to own the road.
If I had a Truck:
Fords
Fartcans
anything japanese, etc (cept bikes)
people blasting Rap

my buddy smoked this fat asian chick on a bike one time in his lb7. he blacked out the sidewalk next to the street she was blinded and almost ate it

i smoke:
priuses
tailgaters
lifted half tons
hood rich cars
other diesels

and seriously, wtf is the deal with priuses...they get worse mileage than some non-hybrid cars do, yet all the tree huggers buy them.

The National Prius average mpg is 46mpg and declining.

The national TDI Beetle average is 50.1mpg.

The national TDI Jetta average is 42mpg.

My mom has an 06 TDi Jetta and I have to say its a lot of fun to drive. Not to mention really low repair costs because its a diesel.

in CA, especially sf bayarea, bicyclists are asses, they think they have no restrictions and can do what they want so sometimes they get a black cloud dependant on mood

Go up north a little. The bicyclists actually have respect for the several thousand pound objects that are hurtling along at 40 mph.

in CA, especially sf bayarea, bicyclists are asses, they think they have no restrictions and can do what they want so sometimes they get a black cloud dependant on mood

ya i heard about that asswipe doctor over there. cut infront of byciclist and slammed on his brakes. one guy almost had his nose ripped off when he slammed into the car lol. guess the doc had had enough

I'd like to see someone with some heavy smoke take a pic or vid smoking out a bunch of obama campaigners.

I'd like to see someone with some heavy smoke take a pic or vid smoking out a bunch of obama campaigners.

While I still dont have a preference really on either of the canidates as I dont care for either one, it would be a lot more fun to smoke out some obama people than mccain people.

But My stack is temprarily back on and wont be off until after voting. Oh well.

Back