• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who Do DH Members smoke out.

durallymax

Reaction score
Heres my list.

Priuses, every single one gets a real heavy cloud.

New Tundras, depending on the driver.

Other modded diesels. Just a little cloud to say hello.

Truckers, because I dont have an air horn.

theres some others but priuses and other modded diesels are my top two.

Any guy that revs it up..:D

I raced a brand new LMM leaving the pull Saturday night. He definatly had the DPF gone and a tune. That thing was smoking real nice. After 115 I let off and was well ahead to be crowned with the victory...

Bicyclists are always saying they need equal rights, well why should we give em to em when they think they own the road and dont have to follow and of the laws.

Them idiot Rice burner drivers that think they got a hot rod when all they got is a air filter and a fart can.:D
All my friends.
Other Diesels.
Tailgaters.
People who cut me off.:mad:
A few of the local cops.:D
.... the list goes on and on.:pop2:

Tailgaters for sure, sometimes my friends, other diesels, tundras and ricers.

anyone that is a jackass.
bicyclists are getting out of hand though. they should be treated like a motor vehicle

i was thinkin idiotic people who think they are cool and hang half way out the window blaring music out of a radio that cost more than the vehicle. with their hats on sideways....ugh... but thats just my opinion ;)

My road is in the middle of a blind corner. As long as people are going the speed limit or close to it than it's fine. But a lot of jackasses think they are qualifying for one of the races up at NH motor speedway. I was just taking off normal the other day and this came flying around the curve as I was about halfway into the road. I had to punch it to keep from getting hit. I smoked the living **** out of him and he slammed on the brakes. I think the smoke scared him more than the truck did.

Back