• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who are these guys?

I called and talked to someone and they said they don't sell the engines that are listed on there website anymore and only sell optimisers $5700 + $500 core. Guy had an accent too kinda left me with an uneasy feeling, not his accent just the whole setup

I think I know the site you are talking about. Had an almost hostile discussion with them once. VERY shady! In addition to their website being false I caught the guy in serveral lies while on the phone. Was quite entertaining in the end. Folks around me were very entertained.

Here's what I've been doing when I'm unsure if the vendor is supporting or not. Type in: sitename(dot) and then the com or org or whatever is there. That keeps it from being a hot link, and if somebody wants to follow it up all they have to do is type it in with the real dot.

Don

I asked him that and he said it was to help keep the cost down. They sold the cores off but supposedly didn't know who too.

Here's what I've been doing when I'm unsure if the vendor is supporting or not. Type in: sitename(dot) and then the com or org or whatever is there. That keeps it from being a hot link, and if somebody wants to follow it up all they have to do is type it in with the real dot.

Don

Thanks, Don. You guys DID notice that all I did was make the original link non-clickable, right? copy it into a new window, stick a www back on it, and you're off to the races.

-------------

I also agree with others that this guy looks a bit shady. There are lots of good deals out there on engines. And some not-so-good deals.

Back