• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Where's Turbine Doc?

Has anyone heard/seen/spoken with Tim?........Seems he's been gone for quite a while.

Spoke to him Sunday night, he is doing good, just working 12 hour days seven days a week. They have a big project that they are trying to finish.

We are all here Louis and Thanks for asking...:)

one way to tell that Bill is here is you don't see any spam on the forums...that guy is relentless! :hihi:

Big Hello.......To everyone.
:)
I guess I need to get to "off topic" a little more.

Ozzie?
Ozzie hasn't been around much Louis. Last we heard from him he was devoting time to his construction business while the economy was so tight.

Ain't that the truth.....Hope he is doing well!

Thanks for the info Mike.....Seems you took "Jim's" place while he is gone....Someone has to know whats going on around here:)

Just in case I've been missed... Just come back from Italy, a long drive about 2759 miles. Sat in some Lamborghini's & Ferraris, had to roll Out to get out...OK you don't have to tell me I know.... I'll try and find time to do a write up w/pix.

The old blisters not in the best of health as to date... Plus I've got to pick up my new toy the MK VII "M" 1955 Jaguar when the snow clears over the mountains..

Back