• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Where?

Badaxe

Reaction score
Where besides SSD can one purchase the micro filter and FFM O-rings? They want as much to ship as the parts alone cost. Even Moneyslave knew to use the "if it fits it ships" $7 box.

I do have the nitrile orings, but like you said shipping cost more than the parts. If it makes you feel better you can make the order larger so parts are more than shipping :hihi:

Orings are $2.50 shipping Via USPS priority $7.
Do you have a part# for the screen? I'll check if I can get them.

I have no idea what the part # is for the filter in the filter, but everyone says we have to have it. It goes with out saying that Leroy is awesome. If I could afford it there would be one of everything on its way. I've still got a set of '05 handles to install that Leroy sold me. SSD was going to be almost $50 for 2 o-rings and a thimble size filter, you do the math. Leroy, I'll be calling tomorrow.

I'll check and see if I can get the screen by application tomorrow.
To lazy to click over, whats ssd getting for the screen?

OK I ordered 10 FFM screens $9. each So,+ orings= $11.50+$7 shipping= total of $18.50

Let me know.

Not to turn business away from Leroy but I took my old orings into a good year distributor who had them. They all cost me about $2.50. The difference is with Leroy you don't have to take the ffm apart before you have the parts.

Leroy,
You can go ahead and consider that kit ordered from me. Should I go to your site to order it?

Does anyone know where to get the 'water in fuel' sensor for the side of the FFM at a good price? Mine apparently overheated at some point??

FFM Side.jpg

Sitting in the engine valley, I can see why it might get a bit warm. Good thing the I/P keeps the PMD cool...sorry, couldn't resist.

Try calling the Diesel Parts Store directly at 877-375-7867 Their site didn't list the FFM Fuel Heater but they had one available for what seemed like a fair price. They should be able to help with the WIF sensor.
Complete FFMs and they can be found from time in the classified here; E-Bay/Craig's list and Walking J sells them too but not sure how things are going these days for him and his ability to get product out timely.

Yes they are nitrile. But like I said convenience is everything, with yours you don't have to do any work until you get them. Additionally one of the sizes I needed was out of stock so I had to wait a couple of days for it with the ffm taken apart.
Are yours nitrile?

penninsular has complete FFMs, seems like I've heard $85

Correct, that's what they have listed, however, they have annotated on the products listing that "This item has sold out."

Might due to call them and double check. Some companies are better than other's at keeping their web pages updated.

Yes they are nitrile. But like I said convenience is everything, with yours you don't have to do any work until you get them. Additionally one of the sizes I needed was out of stock so I had to wait a couple of days for it with the ffm taken apart.
Great, just wanted to make sure you got the upgrade.

Correct, that's what they have listed, however, they have annotated on the products listing that "This item has sold out."

Might due to call them and double check. Some companies are better than other's at keeping their web pages updated.

If anyone is thinking of buying a FFM I'll check my supplier, last I knew he did and also @$85. I won't waste his time if there is not an interest though.

Also see this thread http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/sh...heater-WIF-sensor-Clear-bowl-and-Hand-priming

Back