• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Where to buy seat heaters?

Dieseldad97

I now know why.
Reaction score
I'm going to replace both bottom and top seat heaters on both front seats before winter. Where is the best place or who has the best deal on them? Anyone replace theirs? Thanks.

Couple of years ago I recall that it was pretty much strictly OEM. With the number of them out there though I wouldn't be surprised to see aftermarket available now Gerald

Sent from my SCH-I535

I found a few sources that allegedly fit with OE seats but have not bought any yet. I did find a vendor that stated it had heat pads that specifically worked with the grooves of the GM seats (but lost that link). If you want the links that I have, will gladly post them; otherwise, a search will quickly give results.

I did new heater & pad from GM in my old 03 Quadrasteer. Can't remember where I bought it though. Seems like there were aftermarket available.

Well today was the day. I ordered both bottom and top seat heaters for both front seats. Getting cold out these days and I couldn't put up with it anymore. I ordered Dorman heaters off Amazon.

Hmm Mike. Guess I could have taken a few pics along the way. My bad. Here is a pic of the elements that came out of the truck. The date on the elements say June 25,2004 so I guess they are original to the truck. Not bad.

Can anyone guess which one is from the drivers seat?

IMG_3396.JPG

No Tanner, the replacement elements are the same size. As for the burned areas...yeah it looked real bad when I pulled them out. The leather was burnt on the inside of the seats. They lived a good life. Nice to have warm seats again.

1 less thing that doesn't work on my truck LOL.

Back