• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Where are all the LB7 Guys?

Another in NH here. I love it here, I just wish our winters were more like this last one. Just a little colder, so the snow stays. This last one was more like the ones when I plowed. (Sub contracted, plowed roads.) I got into snowmobiling a couple years ago. I'd like to do the opposite of most people if I had a house in two states. I'd spend my winters here and my summers in Georgia.

i hit 70k last week. i noticed today i have 70,500, the truck couldnt run any better then it is now.

500 miles in a week eh.... You spent some good time in the drivers seat last week. Mine runs like a top as well, and I don't take it easy on her. I just take care of her.

500 miles in a week eh.... You spent some good time in the drivers seat last week. Mine runs like a top as well, and I don't take it easy on her. I just take care of her.

I drove up to my dads, which is a little over 200 miles each way. I dont go too hard on mine and i am always taking care of my truck.

Wednesday I put $110 of fuel in. Thursday I put $100 in. Today I put $107 in, these prices are crazy. At least I'm not driving an LMM!

Fuel prices are crazy, that's for sure, but at least they are dropping somewhat. I have around 130,000 on my '02. I just picked up an '08 Night Train and I figure I'm saving about $100 a week in fuel.

i hit 70k last week. i noticed today i have 70,500, the truck couldnt run any better then it is now.

My 03 was a program truck when I bought it and it had 7800 miles in 05 and I now only have 31125 on it so it dont see lots of pavement during the week.

sure, theres the ll7. friend of mine went to school out in ohio for diesel, asked me if mine was the ll7 yesterday. i just outright laughed at him.

Ken

Back