• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Whelp...work on the truck

Ranger

Spoolin that turbo ;0)
Reaction score
Christmas gift to my family: MA450 kit installed on the silverado + a new flywheel, since we're in Michigan for christmas (wife's family that rocks is there, lucky to have inlaws that are a blast to be around)

Extended christmas gift is now:

Tie rods
Tie rod sleeves
Pitmann arm and brace
Idler arm brace
Drivers CV shaft
Full front axle seal replacement
Rear right axle seal replacement
Spring bumper replacement
Possible power steering pump replacement
MA 450 kit purchase/install
Flywheel

While the extended list sucks, at least I have someone who I can trust to be doing the right thing and not up-selling me on crap I don't need.

It's in at Merchant Automotive right now.

Additional junk that is getting fixed now, PCV valve that went bad and the block heater..... Watching through the shop door (which is glass so you can see the NASCAR pit crew speed and quality of work and is awesome) and these guys are amazing.

Definately happy I came here and I don't even have the truck yet. Getting done quick but right the first time, holiday weekend coming up or no.

+1000 for Merchant Automotive's service if'n you need stuff done.

Don't forget transfer case and the pump rub fix while you have everything apart. Sounds like a nice Christmas present. :thumbsup:

Back