• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wheelin' pics

Well Trailmaster asked for 'em :yesnod:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1141.JPG
    DSCN1141.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN1149.JPG
    DSCN1149.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN1158.jpg
    DSCN1158.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCN1161.JPG
    DSCN1161.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN1171.jpg
    DSCN1171.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 158
My computer is too slow right now but i'll try to post some later. You have not had fun till there is no ground underneath your tires lol. My last offroading adventure landed me $400 in repairs. Worth every penny of it. Anyone know of places in sw Michigan to go have fun?? btw my truck is 2wd and no that doesn't stop me:biggrin5: Chains and winch if needed

My computer is too slow right now but i'll try to post some later. You have not had fun till there is no ground underneath your tires lol. My last offroading adventure landed me $400 in repairs. Worth every penny of it. Anyone know of places in sw Michigan to go have fun?? btw my truck is 2wd and no that doesn't stop me:biggrin5: Chains and winch if needed
Can't wait to see them

l_55fcf809e8eab8e0f82ee0002b1a9ab9.jpg

Was backing up in this swampy lot with the trailer empty. In 4x4 with all the tires just barely spinning.
They loaded the trailer up with logs and i let her have it. If i didn't have the tires, that bobcat would have been pushing me out of the lot.
But i pretty much did it on purpose. Boss made me load by the road like in the pic after that.

I picked up a load of wood from a local logging mill recently and ended up getting pushed out by a bobcat 5 times before i left. had a little fun while i was at it.

l_55fcf809e8eab8e0f82ee0002b1a9ab9.jpg

Was backing up in this swampy lot with the trailer empty. In 4x4 with all the tires just barely spinning.
They loaded the trailer up with logs and i let her have it. If i didn't have the tires, that bobcat would have been pushing me out of the lot.
But i pretty much did it on purpose. Boss made me load by the road like in the pic after that.

LOL did it on purpose....I know how that is.....tires do make a big difference(between gettin out and not)...after all.. all the power in the world going to crappy tires isn't going to make much of a distance...thanks for the pic

IMG_0614s.jpg

IMG_0616s.jpg

Took 4 hrs of digging, rocking, kicking, hitting, and finally a winch from a tow-truck to move her. Mud sucked her up past the frame rails all the way up to the rockers. Ended up cracking a fender flare (ran over a shovel), ripped off my back-up lights which were mounted to my receiver and still have a couple hundred pounds of mud hanging around the frame - i think there's grass growing under her right now :eek:

OMG that's an awesome rig...don't let Nick see that one with the Charger...forgetaboutit:willynilly:
Burban...that's what I'm talkin about....that's some serious mud there....good thing a tow truck could get near you

Last edited:
OMG that's an awesome rig...don't let Nick see that one with the Charger...forgetaboutit:willynilly:
Burban...that's what I'm talkin about....that's some serious mud there....good thing a tow truck could get near you

Was only about 75 feet from the road, but he had to end up using a snatch block on a tree about 40 feet in front of me because the trail curved 90 degrees. Mud was rediculous - had been raining for the past week and this crap would suck anything up. Lost my boot more times than I care to remember. Still had a hell of a time though :biggrin5:

Back