• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Whats a 112 Deere worth?

DEERE3594

I welcome everyone...not just Penguins!
Reaction score
Got a 112 Deere with no motor and no deck. What do yall think I should put it on craigs list for?

jttruckdghdfg071.jpg

7a401599.jpg

8b56fd37.jpg

I doubt if you could get much more than $100 for it Justin, if that. Is the variator still in it and did the transaxle still work in all gears when it had the motor in it? You could get maybe $200 if it had the 10HP Kohler in it.

Aw Mike ya had to rain on my parade. :D There are wheels on there for 50 bucks, I got the hole thing I should be able to get more dont ya think? I bought 2 112's a while ago, one was running, this came with it for parts. It never had a motor. Maybe Ill take the hood off and plant flowers in it in the yard..

There's one on WFM right now, manual lift with an 8hp that runs and all gears work and the ask is $350. So, $200 might be about right. That said, I really don't know much about the gear drives. I have 3 older 300 series hydros, so that's what I focus on.

Although one day I want a restored round fender to do nothing but go down to the mailbox and maybe cruise around the neighborhood...:)

i bought my 112 at a dealer 13 yrs ago,paid $50 for it,all complete with 49" deck.
All i did was changed points and fixed a flat.
Been using it ever since to mow my 2 acre lawn.

I'll post pick in above tread (tractor pics)

There's one on WFM right now, manual lift with an 8hp that runs and all gears work and the ask is $350. So, $200 might be about right. That said, I really don't know much about the gear drives. I have 3 older 300 series hydros, so that's what I focus on.

Although one day I want a restored round fender to do nothing but go down to the mailbox and maybe cruise around the neighborhood...:)[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I do with my 78 316K....

Nope...Mine's a 1 year wonder with the Kohler K341AQS 16 horse motor. The Series II was for the later 317 Deeres.

My property is definitely not flat and the 316 is a beast to say the least. I'm pretty impressed with it for being a 31 year old tractor.

Nope...Mine's a 1 year wonder with the Kohler K341AQS 16 horse motor. The Series II was for the later 317 Deeres.
An awful lot of 317s got new motors under JD warranty when the oil pump starved on a hill and scattered the motor.

Back