• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what yall think about these...

Cant weigh much. Why is the name blurred out in the pictures?

Not bad but it'll get small really quick.

Right now for less than 10 grand, you can buy a much larger almost as new RV and let someone else take the depreciation.

Not bad but it'll get small really quick.

Right now for less than 10 grand, you can buy a much larger almost as new RV and let someone else take the depreciation.

Quoted for truth.

You'll never regret more space over less space.

On edit: I just noticed our sig pics. and it looks as though we both go bigger=better

Quoted for truth.

You'll never regret more space over less space.

On edit: I just noticed our sig pics. and it looks as though we both go bigger=better

Yeah, I believe in comfort when we go camping whether it's for 2 nights or 2 weeks.

Well Matt, it is cute...but real small. Why not get something bigger? Put 10 grand in a used one and see what you can buy. Many people hurting, you may be able to find a deal. Just my opinion of course.

For one person it would work. You know if I stayed at hunting camp in one just a hair longer than that for about 20 days in brutal cold temps. then you could survive in it. I would also advise getting one atleast 20 to 24 ft though. Trust me the extra room will come in handy when you get all those girls to stay with you.

That thing is so cute, I bet a gasser could tow it. I think it is a bit small, one fart and you will likely blow something out. It is a cute lil'booger though.

Back