• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what wax to use?

j johnson

Reaction score
i would like to know what wax to use on my trk. that can be put on in the sun:thumbsup:

X2 on the Mothers and Meguiars. I just recently tried some hand wax from 3M and really liked it. It was not a cleaner wax, as I do not use that type anymore due to the swirl marks left behind over time.

I don't think I would use any wax in direct sunlight.

I agree.. no sun. There has to be someplace you can get into the shade. I've seen people waxing their cars in church parking lots, bank drive-thru's, etc.

Mother's in the can is the best wax I've found. We use it on pickups, semis, tractors, combine, everything.

i use eagle 1 wax as you dry spray on wax that you spray on before you dry your truck. I have had great results with it too

and im not just some dumb M effer on here either....i used to co-own a mobile car wash ....it paid my way through college... I have used all the waxes named above, minus the dwginternational....and it is as good or better, imo than those....with less than half the work

i use eagle 1 wax as you dry spray on wax that you spray on before you dry your truck. I have had great results with it too

and im not just some dumb M effer on here either....i used to co-own a mobile car wash ....it paid my way through college... I have used all the waxes named above, minus the dwginternational....and it is as good or better, imo than those....with less than half the work

Only a dumb M effer would use that stuff:D

Back