• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What time do you wake up on a work day?

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
This weeks contribution by 12ga diesel.....

Thanks David..and Mike (btfarm)

Before 4am
4am
5am
6am
7am
8am
noon
Whenever I damn well feel like it!
I never go to sleep!
Work? What work? (added)

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I'm with Simon on this.

When I punched a time clock I would get up at 5am, feed the cows then have breakfast with my wife. Leave for work at 7am. I don't miss it a bit.

I work on the farm during the day feeding cattle, building fence, and tinkering on equipment (normally not my trucks). I dont have a set time to be up but 7-8 is pretty normal.

From about noon on I am on call for oil field work and usually am out until 2am on a job after i get called out. (i haul and set up manifolds for frac tanks)

0430 so I put 0500. When I still had livestock it was 0330. I do sleep a bit later on weekends than I used to as well. I get up around 0630 those days.

Depends on what you mean by work, lol. Every other day I have either an 8 AM class or work at 10:30 as the first thing, so that varies, but at home it's always by 8 except on weekends, and usually more like 7.

I dont think I have set an alarm in over 15 yrs now but I wake up around 4-4:30 every day of the week and just get up and enjoy watching the world come alive for me. Dont have to be to work till 7 so I have time for me to do what I enjoy in the am.

0430 weekdays and 0630 weekends. PT in the morning never worked for me, unless I was forced into it. Never Again Volunteer Yourself (NAVY)

Don't have a time in the poll for me. I get up around 1630 for my job, and to participate with the family on weekends I don't sleep on Saturday and Monday. Probably going to die early at this rate.:(

Back