• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What the hell is the deal with ATS

big block 88

Big Block 88
Reaction score
Hy guys I am pretty much rady to do a built tranny for the D-max, but there is a problem, I was wanting to go with ATS for there location I live in north east KS and it would have been pretty easy for to get the truck or the tranny out there for them build up. But I have eamiled and PM'd him on the old site and I get no responce. So I am just goin to forget anout him and his terrible service I guess he has all the business he wants and doesn't want anymore, so I won't guve it to him. Does anyone know of anyone in the midwest area who builds a bad little Alli. I can send my old one out and get a stage 5 Suncoast pretty damn cheap. But all I need is a stage 4 in my mind, I just need to find a good builder to put it in for me. Then I don't have to worry about going limp at in opertune times.:hurray:

Brayden Fleece At Fleece performance engeneering, Danville, Indiana, just west of Indy,
He is very knowledgeable with the ali and other things, you can get his info off the old site vendor list. Oh and he builds Sun Coast trans I believe.

Hy guys I am pretty much rady to do a built tranny for the D-max, but there is a problem, I was wanting to go with ATS for there location I live in north east KS and it would have been pretty easy for to get the truck or the tranny out there for them build up. But I have eamiled and PM'd him on the old site and I get no responce. So I am just goin to forget anout him and his terrible service I guess he has all the business he wants and doesn't want anymore, so I won't guve it to him. Does anyone know of anyone in the midwest area who builds a bad little Alli. I can send my old one out and get a stage 5 Suncoast pretty damn cheap. But all I need is a stage 4 in my mind, I just need to find a good builder to put it in for me. Then I don't have to worry about going limp at in opertune times.:hurray:

i got ya taken care of:thumbsup:

Mike L now ships built trannys...:mikelsheep:

or if you want to drive to get it done...Eric Merchant in MI...

Back