• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What the Cr*p! cracking frames when plowing?

There is always a risk when you plow,over here there is almoust no plowtrucks without bent frames...
if the plow touches something hard during plowing,the frame is getting much stress..
when i plow the highway,with a big truck ofcourse,i often go 35-40mph,but plowing the small roads i go wery slow..

There is always a risk when you plow,over here there is almoust no plowtrucks without bent frames...
if the plow touches something hard during plowing,the frame is getting much stress..
when i plow the highway,with a big truck ofcourse,i often go 35-40mph,but plowing the small roads i go wery slow..

I'd like to see a Norwegian plow truck.. :thumbsup: Any photos?

Would "Boxing" the frame, do the same job Leo?

Louis

It would help but due to all the brackets you would have to fit the plate around I wouldn't do it. I would just try the bracing shown in the pics. It would help and is easy to do.

Maybe I'm just being lazy but I've been rebuilding hydraulic bale decks and putting them on different trucks for the last month, I'm sick of welding and working on trucks.

Back