• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What sort of gear head DIY shows do you watch?

What sort of gear head DIY shows do you watch?

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
This weeks contribution by L98TPI.....

Thanks Mark....

What sort of gear head DIY shows do you watch? These are shows where they actually take stuff apart.
Pick all that you have to see or TIVO.

Extreme 4X4
Horsepower TV
Trucks!
Muscle Car
Chop Cut Rebuild
Truck U
Two Guys Garage
Gearz
American Chopper
Pimp My Ride
Hot Rod TV
Other (post it also)

This is a multiple choice poll for those that are a TV junkie.

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I use to watch Horsepower TV, Trucks, and Extreme 4X4.

We got rid of cable to save money. So I do not watch anything anymore.

I put other but I really mean none. I watched a few of the shows when they started up and then along came the chopper guys (dopes) and their bad act and since then everybody has to be like them so screw it.

These show's are not worth watching,its all hipe and drama like all the other unreality shows.
Playground for the rich and famous.
just MO

no cable here, but in the dorms if I was bored between classes, I would watch trucks! but it went agains my beliefs (2wd stock ride height for me!) so I spent my time learning about mormons via south park. :)

American Chopper should not be on the list. It has nothing to do with DIY its a soap opera.

I don't care if it's the old "Trucks" or "Gears". Stacy David is the only host that does his own work. When they do time laps on him it is only him doing the work. Plus I find his "Quick tips" very useful.

Don't watch TV much at all. I once lost the remote and left the TV on the Weather Channel for five years.

I used to watch any one of those shows - anything that was on while I was watching, but I usually just learned how expensive the parts were that they were using. I never saw anything built by using material and tools that a minimalist might have. :-/

Back