• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What, no Quadzilla posts here??

i'll join the quad crew..... it works good, smokes a lot, makes the truck fast, runs fairly cool, and has shitloads of timing rattle when the truck's cold..... perfect.

so um what are you guys running? Cuz on my LB7 even on the 70 it just sits there and pukes smokes most of the time.

Could someone please fill me in on what is cool. Because on that same 70 tune I can run around 1450 WOT. By the way, i have the original Quad, not that fancy quad II, is there much of a difference?

so um what are you guys running? Cuz on my LB7 even on the 70 it just sits there and pukes smokes most of the time.

Could someone please fill me in on what is cool. Because on that same 70 tune I can run around 1450 WOT. By the way, i have the original Quad, not that fancy quad II, is there much of a difference?

mines the stealth 2 version. i think,and this is just my opinion, that the tunes under 100hp are not a really noticable, especially on a lifted, bigtired truck. i'm runnin on the 110 right now and when the turbo does light off, it boogies. not too bad for a canned tune. it does smoke a lot though. turned it up to 190 once... unbelievable power and smoke. loosin a lot of it thru the stock trans though.

as for yours, runnin the lift and bigger tires with a 70 hp tune means you aint gonna see the same gains i will with the 70 tune and stock 245's. tires do make a helluva difference.

i dont know what my egt's are (no guages), but once again, tires may contrubute to the high egt's. its a lot of rollin resistance since the tires are wider and taller. it may make up to 150* difference your egt's because of that.

mines the stealth 2 version. i think,and this is just my opinion, that the tunes under 100hp are not a really noticable, especially on a lifted, bigtired truck. i'm runnin on the 110 right now and when the turbo does light off, it boogies. not too bad for a canned tune. it does smoke a lot though. turned it up to 190 once... unbelievable power and smoke. loosin a lot of it thru the stock trans though.

as for yours, runnin the lift and bigger tires with a 70 hp tune means you aint gonna see the same gains i will with the 70 tune and stock 245's. tires do make a helluva difference.

i dont know what my egt's are (no guages), but once again, tires may contrubute to the high egt's. its a lot of rollin resistance since the tires are wider and taller. it may make up to 150* difference your egt's because of that.

Cool thanks buddy. I figured my tires had a lot to do with it. I hit the 135 once and yes, it does feel much much better then the 70 tune. Even below the turbo feels as though it is even more responsive. It is a TON better then stock though. Which is pretty nice.

Back