• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What kind of Phone?

What kind of cell phone do you prefer/have?

• iPhone

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Android

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Blackberry

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Flip Phone

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Brick (Solid Phone)

• Note taped on an actual brick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tin Cans on String

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a Cell Phone?

• Total voters
Just read a review on the note 2 and s3 about their display outdoors. Do y'all have any difficulty seeing the screen in the sun or outdoors?

And would entertain updating to the note 3 or s4, or are you not impressed enough by the updates to give up your current phones?

In direct sunlight the S3 is difficult to see. Just as I would expect.

Sent from my SCH-I535

I still have one of them old fane dangled flip phones. Only basic internet, texts, and phone calls. Works for me as it is a mil spec water proof phone, and I sweat ALOT when working so I need that is water resistant(I've killed a few phones from using them when working and my sweat getting into them).

There we have it. It's what everybody int the family has. Only NO internet. We text as little as possible. Texting is a pain on a flip phone. If there was something cheaper we would have it

Love my Samsung Galaxy SIII, It is the best phone, crank out the IHeart onto my stereo in the truck and no more XM to deal with. I can listen to Rush Limbaugh all the time no matter where I am. Plus I can take phone calls over my stereo.....

Back