• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is your favorite truck color? Not your current truck color unless it is.

What is your favorite truck color? Not your current truck color unless it is.

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
This weeks contribution by Gm Guy.....

What is your favorite truck color? Not the color of your current truck unless that color is your favorite.

This is a multiple choice poll for those that just can't decide.

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I voted black because I have 2 and even though I swore many years ago that I would never-NEVER- have a black truck again, I have 2. Sick idiot!

Nothing looks better than black all shined up.

Dosnt matter to me, just so it runs. (not much for pink or purple though :D )

Its usually the least of my concerns when picking a vehicle. Usually for me the trim, tires, and wheels can make or break a vehicles looks. Most factory color schemes match and look good to me. Except for some funky ones here and there and I have seen some aftermarket paint schemes that might make me shy away from a vehicle. But so far I have never not bought a truck due to color (only bought about 4).

Colors you would not buy might have been an easier poll choice. With orange, purple, primer, and camoflage as some choices.

Have grown fond of green. Especially that light smoky green and tan combo that Ford uses. I had a Dodge that was emerald green; bought it one year used and when I went to get some touch up paint found out that the color was special order-- color was only used for Dodge Neons. Still not sure if that was good or bad..................

Last edited:
Never owned one, but a deep dark metallic blue has always been a dream of mine. It would show dirt really easy which would be a pain. I'm not too picky on color although my wife said the next vehicle will NOT be grey or white.

Anything but WHITE. Sorry fleet white guys... :D

And that pewter/champagne color... eww.

Gold. eww.

I likes my Navy blue, dark blue. Black will work.

'65 is a turquoise green, it 'works'...

'93 is a two tone blue/silver. It's ok.

Never owned one, but a deep dark metallic blue has always been a dream of mine. It would show dirt really easy which would be a pain. I'm not too picky on color although my wife said the next vehicle will NOT be grey or white.

x2, A local body guy had a 70's EL Camino painted that color, I always liked it.

Never owned one, but a deep dark metallic blue has always been a dream of mine. It would show dirt really easy which would be a pain.
I've had that on a '70 GTO, '92 Blazer (silver bottom), '99 Yukon (silver bottom) & '05 2500HD. I really loved that color but black even pops out more than that!
Shows dirt worse too...

LIKE: Silver, white, pewter, blue, beige, gold and brown, in that order.

NO black, no Red, no Green.

Not a fan of red, even though my last 5 trucks have been red or maroon. I really like that new gray-ish blue. Graphite blue maybe?

Yup, that's the color.

Incidentally, that same GMC (his had the 8.1? gasser) was for sale down the road from us a few weeks ago.

I love black, but could easily own a red ride next time.

The '02 Jetta we used to have was very red, sometimes referred to as "arrest-me red". Oh that was a very good color.

Ok with Pewter and Burgandy I guess.

I'm not a fan of the blue, grey, white or green.

But only puke on the browns, golds or two tones with same colors.

Best all time color that I've ever owned was a '93 GMC that was charcoal grey over black with an orange pin stripe. Even that might be a bit out of style already?

Back