• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is your favorite recreational drink.

What is your favorite recreational drink.

• Gin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vodka

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Rum

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Tequila

• Brandy

• Liqueurs

• Wine

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Champagne

• Beer

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I don't drink at all.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
I voted beer as I also home brewed for several yrs and then after my wife died I quit drinking for 3 yrs. But I love Jack Daniels straight, I like a margerita now and then but with this area of Colorado where I live, we have about 20 micro brews in the area and so we always have GREAT beer!!! I prefer them by a large margin.

Well, technically for another 19 days it's Pop (Soda for some of you).

But after that, I've heard Beer and whiskey are really good. ;)

Just a weekend warrior here.. Pretty lame one at that.. :hihi: Gone are the days of seeing the sun rise with a beer in hand!

As mentioned above, American Macro Breweries are pretty yucky.

I'd like to try and make champagne without blowing stuff up..

Wine yeah, good yeah.. Pretty good.. I'd like to sample y'alls batches..

And Bill the One Legged Cowboy and his Stump Hole Likker, D'like to try that.

Beer yeah good.. Good Beer.. Is good.

And that damn 'shine our Appalachian neighbors make... wow.. :eek:

Haha Thanks Gerald. I'm always careful. It also helps being 6'6" and 380, I have a bit of natural tolerance built in. ;)

Scotch on occasion.

I've been getting along better with beer lately. Had a period where I was having allergic reactions to various brands. It's seemed to have passed.

I've been having a lot of weird allergic reactions the past few years. Hopefully this willl indicate that they are straightening out.

Grandpa was a big wine maker. He made wine out of most anything.

Has anybody tried making brandy by freeze distilling?

You freeze to a certain temp - throw out everything that froze or feed it to the kids and keep the good stuff - the stuff that didn't freeze

They had Moosehead beer on sale at the local gas station. I bought 4 cases and found out it is some tasty stuff. Went back to buy more and somebody came in and bought all the rest

Whiskey, rum, vodka - really anything harder than beer or wine. The only beer I've been able to drink is something that was more apple cider than beer, I think. (It's been a while.) And if it's wine, I prefer sweet wine.

BUT - because I don't drink often, and want to be ready to hop in my truck at a moment's notice, just in case someone needs/wants help, than my drinking is few and far between. 2 weeks ago, and than st. patrick's weekend before that, and than maybe last fall...

Back