• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is your favorite recreational drink.

What is your favorite recreational drink.

• Gin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vodka

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Rum

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Tequila

• Brandy

• Liqueurs

• Wine

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Champagne

• Beer

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I don't drink at all.

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score

What do you reach for after a long day.....

Gin
Vodka
Rum
Whiskey
Tequila
Brandy
Liqueurs
Wine
Champagne
Beer
I don't drink at all
Other

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

I brew my own beer and have taps on a fridge in the garage... So I voted beer. Like the chevy 6.5, I have to do everything myself! I also love wine and scotch, though not much scotch these days. I do not drink much with a three year old and a four month old, work and starting another business.

I'm much like Mike, I make my own beer and wine, beer was my first drink of choice but after making good dark beer I don't drink much of the brewery stuff unless it's a micro brewery. I won't drink the cheap crap my friends buy, why bother. I voted wine. Love scotch and rum too. It all depends on the season.

I drink water but I do like the McKenzie brother's eh?
Drank enough beer for a lifetime when I was younger... MUCH younger ;)

And why was this post only one choice??? I switch between beer and wine but it is hard to pick a favorite depends on the day, weather, company, and snacks/food. I don't drink hard Liquor though too much trouble with it when I was young. Only stated drinking wine about 8 years ago and still learning the varieties.

Depending on how I feel.. Jack & Coke for a more laid back approach. Mostly beer though.

I usually stick to vodka and 'shine now that they banned 190 proof Everclear and Diesel in NC. If I'm ever in SC I stop in a rack up on the Everclear. I really just stick to the neutral spirits, straight or good for mixing too.

Gotcha, I was half thinking something like that. I have told people I don't drink any more (they sometimes look surprised).... then add drink the same amount since last time I saw you no more no less. Course I can't say that to some of my ole drinkin buddies I have cut back since married and kids.

I drink too much beer perhaps... But my favorite recreational drink would have to be single malt scotch, when I can afford it ;)

beer for the most part,the darker the better. after a bad day, rum,scotch, vodka, all depends on what I can get my hands on. I stay away from that fruit flavored stuff. and American beer AKA water.

Back