• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is you favorite fast food restaurant?

• McDonalds

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • White Castle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • In-N-Out Burgers

• Burger King

• Taco-Bell

• Arby's

• Dairy Queen

• Hardee's

• Subway

• Long John Silver's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score

1. McDonalds
2. White Castle
3. In-N-Out Burgers
Burger King
5. Taco-Bell
6. Arby's
7. Dairy Queen
8. Hardee's
9. Subway
Long John Silver's

11. Wendy's
12. Other

Always looking for poll ideas post them HERE or send me a PM.......

Last edited:
None.

All "fast food" is crap.

I'm not saying I don't eat it from time to time, but it's a "no other option" kinda thing or i just get a once in blue moon craving for some "crap food".

If pressed, I'll find a place that makes fresh sandwiches but try to avoid the "chains" (they just sell you crap that's full of fat, even veggie subs usually get slathered in fatty sauces)....and no, a burger doesn't qualify as a sandwich for me.....

Pizza is my weakness, but that's one of the worst of all the fatty fast foods so I try to limit it as much as possible......still, the craving gets me from time to time....

I bet this is a more regional thing than one might imagine. I am going to suggest a BBQ poll bet that is regional too.

I like Bojangles fried chicken a lot. They have good seasoned fries too but McDonalds has the best fast food fries of the major chains.

Fast Food must be eaten hot and on the spot IMO.

None. I dislike fast food. I DO, however, in a weak moment will have a Big Mac or similar. 3 hours later I'm in the head being reminded why I don't eat that. Then it'll be another year or so.

None. I dislike fast food. I DO, however, in a weak moment will have a Big Mac or similar. 3 hours later I'm in the head being reminded why I don't eat that. Then it'll be another year or so.

Lol, if I'm forced into McDonald's I know as soon as it passes the tonsils it was the wrong thing to do. Literally split seconds when the swallow begins to regret...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted dairy queen. one of the few fast food places that you dont feel like crap after eating there. a 4 piece chicken strip basket is my kind of deal.

subway is decent, but for a place that essentially promises weight loss, their interpretation of "just a little bit of ranch please" means empty half the f#@&ing bottle onto the sandwich.

In a pinch I will do Subway but even that place is getting more Gross by the week...

Not to mention more expensive..

In most cases, I wait until I can fix my own meal... it's not like I don't have any reserve... lol..

In a pinch I will do Subway but even that place is getting more Gross by the week...

Not to mention more expensive..

In most cases, I wait until I can fix my own meal... it's not like I don't have any reserve... lol..

I'm right there with you on the reserves. I almost never eat at resturants. I almost always carry a bag of home made trail mix - I mix one bag each of all the unsalted nuts they sell at Farm & Fleet

Steak and Shake for the win in my book! Whataburger would be my second choice. The sad thing is that I would guess the closest locations of either of those is 1000 miles from us... I have drove 300 miles round trip for a burger before though!

I would not even want be found 'dead' in any of these joints:sick:
Enuff said

If you were found dead there, they'd probably put you on the menu for the next day- that is- if they had enough *meat tenderizer* on hand.. haha lol :hihi:

Back