• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What is the latest version of EFIlive?

H&H

Recruit
Reaction score
What version are they on now? with all the Beta tests and small patches what version is the most current and not in beta?

thanks guys

To my knowledge it is at 7.5.3 right now. I know they are working on some nice additions though which should be out very very soon!:eyebrows:

I beleive the most current public is 7.5.3 the rest with the BBL adn such is the one with all the patches which I believe just came out last week for public beta

One of the new features will allow you to lock the trans in any gear, very nice for...........say a dyno run.:eyebrows:

I can on my buddies LB7. its fun having control over the torque converter :) I cant wait for the update!

I too can already lock my tranny in any gear on my LB7.

Its really fun with a smoke tune. You can really pour the coals out.

Then I tried getting a bone stock Dmax to smoke.

Took out my dads 03, did 35mph and locked it in 5th. Then pinned it. Ive determined its impossible to get a stock DMax to smoke.

My version is old. Its from last June.

I'm fixing to update my firmware to the lastest versions, hopefully this will fix my dashboard problem.

good luck. I still cant figure out how I got mine to work. And I cant figure out what to tell you on that problem either. Ill try to play around this weekend with it some more.

Back